Update April 2018
1. General information on privacy.
2. Definition of personal data and their processing.
3. Identification of the owner, manager and person in charge of processing.
4. List of main processing activities.
5. User rights according to the REG. EU 2016/679.
For any clarification, information, exercise of the rights listed in this information, please contact:
With this information, the individual ELISA MIGGIANO as the owner of the processing of personal data – wishes to inform you about the processing of personal data that he will provide by browsing this website.
The Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the REG. EU 2016/679 establish the rules to protect and safeguard individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and this information is prepared in accordance with the new legislative provision. The entire legal basis for the processing of personal data is based on the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union and in particular on art. 16 of the same text.
The information may be subject to changes following the introduction of new rules, so we invite you to periodically visit this section for updating.
According to the law, the processing of personal data is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of the user’s privacy as well as the protection of his rights. In fact, ELISA MIGGIANO undertakes to observe the aforementioned principles and, also for this purpose, informs you immediately that, except for those treatments which the law requires your explicit consent, by browsing this website, uploading or providing personal data, you accept and agree to be bound by the conditions and terms set out in this statement.
If you are under the age of 14, your consent is legitimate only if given or authorized by the person with parental responsibility towards you.
In any case, we want to give you some information on the concept of processing personal data, on the people who manage them, on the main processing activities we carry out, as well as on your rights as a user..
By personal data we mean all information that identifies or makes a certain natural person individual. This is information that directly allows the identification of the subject (such as name, surname or tax code) or only indirectly (such as profiling cookies). The processing of personal data, on the other hand, means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or a set of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data; it also deals with safety profiles. With regard to this website, the data controller is the individual person ELISA MIGGIANO as better identified above, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights that belong to her, she can contact her at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data processor is, on the other hand, the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller. With regard to the personal data provided by the user while browsing this website, the sole proprietorship has not appointed any person in charge as no person in charge, therefore your data will be processed only by the data controller.
1. The data collected through navigation will not be disseminated or transferred to non-EU countries (the hosting used by the owner is located in Italy). However, for the actual execution of the requested service, some data may be shared with external parties called to carry out specific tasks on behalf of our company (by way of example only: legal, IT, management consultants). In any case, the data controller undertakes to protect the security of all his personal data by adopting the IT and physical measures necessary for the protection of the same. However, it should be pointed out that no security system guarantees this protection with absolute certainty, therefore, except in cases of liability due to the fault of the data controller, the individual ELISA MIGGIANO is not liable for the fact committed by third parties who illegally access the systems without the necessary authorizations.
3. By sending an email to the address email@example.com, the user provides their personal data (email, name, surname). The provision of such data is not mandatory, but without them the person cannot fulfill the requested service. The treatment takes place with computer systems and sometimes even paper, while the duration of the treatment depends on the establishment or otherwise of the contractual relationship between the parties. In fact, if following the presentation of the estimate the user stipulates the contract for the performance of the service with the individual person, the data retention period will be ten years from the effective conclusion of the contractual relationship for tax / accounting and legal protection to which the individual is subject. Instead, if the user does not accept the quote within the deadline set by the owner and made known to the user, then after that deadline the user data will be immediately deleted by the individual. It is permitted to request information only from the user who has already reached the age of sixteen, or – if under sixteen – who has been previously authorized by the holders of parental responsibility.
4. Save the discipline on cookies (to which reference should be made for more information), this website does not provide for the existence of an automated decision-making process for commercial profiling purposes (targeted marketing technique which includes the set of collection and processing activities of user data in order to understand their choices and their behaviors in order to divide the interests into “profiles”, or into homogeneous groups for increasingly specific behaviors or characteristics).
Art. 13 par. 2 of EU REG. 2016/679 lists the user’s rights. The individual ELISA MIGGIANO therefore intends to inform you of the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 EU REG) and rectification (Article 16 EU REG) or cancellation of the same (Article 17 EU REG) or limitation of the treatment that concerns him (art.18 EU REG) or to oppose their treatment (art.21 EU REG), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 EU REG);
Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data available on the site:
by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– if the processing is based on the express consent to the use of data, or on the express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin , political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to it, see Articles 15 and following of EU REG. 2016/679.
For the exercise of one or more of the aforementioned rights, you can contact the data controller at the following email address: